- Process tax invoices and ensure GL code, deprtment / project code and SST code are properly recorded and payment are made accurately and timely.
- Ensure receive Approved Payment Requisition, valid tax invoices and supporting documents
- Ensure expenses/project development costs are recognized and classified in accordance to the Company's accounting policies.
- Ascertain the fund required to be included in the fund requisition cycle.
- Liaise with relevant departments (Quantity Surveyor, Project Team) to obtain more information and provide relevant information to GL team as and when required.
- Assist to prepare bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or partial professional qualification in ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' working experience, preferably in Property industry
- Able to handle huge volume of transactions
- Well versed in Ms Excel, Words and preferably with experience in AUTOCOUNT Accounting System
- A good team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience