- To be responsible on closing sales, compile & report sales progress to ensure achievement of sales targets
- To be familiar with the products in respective project and basic product knowledge in order to provide prospects with accurate information
- To handle progressive billing, miscellaneous billing and other billings in accurate and promptly manner.
- Review and monitor all collectors are remitted within the stipulated time frame.
- To follow up on loan documentation process with purchasers, end-financiers and solicitors, handing over of vacant possession and other correspondences are issue promptly in compliance to SOP.
- To handle all administrative matters in relation to purchasers’ title and to ensure that the date records and related documents are accurate and updated accordingly.
- To achieve customer service target score and resolve customers’ complaints and/ or after sale service enquires and respond in stipulated time frame.
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- 1 year of credit administration experience, preferably in the property development industry
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Has basic knowledge in building/ property specifications
- Capable of completing allocated tasks within specific deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience